We are thrilled to begin our in-person fitness classes once again. It has been way too long since we have seen your smiling faces in our studio, and we miss you all!
In order to safely welcome you all back for in-person fitness and yoga classes, we have created some new guidelines. These safety measures are designed to protect the health of our clients and team.
- Please pre-register online. – In the past, we have allowed walk-in registrations for our fitness classes. However, since we must limit the number of class participants, we ask that y and you register beforehand to make sure your spot is secure.
- The class size will be limited to 8 clients. – This will allow us to make sure each participant is spaced out appropriately.
- Please confirm your registration at the Front Desk before entering the Yoga Studio. This will allow our staff to ensure all participants have pre-registered for class.
- Please bring your own everything – water bottle, mat, towel, and strap. – We will not be renting mats at this time
- Fitness and Yoga classes will be both live-streamed and in-person. – We understand that some clients are not comfortable attending in-person classes yet. We will continue to offer live-stream classes for these clients.
- No hands-on assists are available at this time. – This is for the safety of clients and instructors.
- Please maintain 6 feet distance from person to person. – We ask that everyone be respectful of this to ensure the safety and comfort of clients and team.
- Instructors and clients may or may not wear masks. – We know exercising with a mask on is difficult. This is up to your individual preference.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to each class.
- At the end of class, the instructor will open the room for conversation while staying on mats. – You may ask questions and get the support you need.
- After class, please gather your belongings.
These updated guidelines were designed to protect everyone while enjoying the services Motherhood Center has to offer. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.