I was nosing around the internet the other day and ran across an article called, I Babysit for the One Percent. As I read through the article, it didn’t shed a great light on the parents, but more importantly it made me realize the importance of what we do at Motherhood Center with our babysitter services, and why it’s imperative to use a service, such as ours for all your babysitting needs. And, we wanted to show just how easy it is to hire a babysitter in three easy steps!
The Benefits of a Babysitter Service
Babysitters are screened. We take pride in the babysitters we have on hand. They are all over the age of 21, have clean driving records, have had background checks, and are experienced with children of all ages. It’s important that when you put your trust in us to take care of your family, we are sending over only the best babysitters for your needs.
Your needs are met. When you contact us for a babysitter, we listen to your needs and then place a babysitter who can meet and exceed those needs for you. Our babysitters will prepare meals, pick up after your children, give the children baths, play with them, and put them to bed at the time you specify.
A sitter can meet you anywhere you like. Whether you need a sitter for a hotel stay, to help at an event, or at your home, our sitters will come to you!
Last-minute accommodations. If you wake up and you suddenly find yourself with a sick child who can’t go to school but you still need to go to work, we can find you a sitter for the day. If you have a last-minute emergency or need to step out for something, call us, and we can find the perfect sitter at a moments notice.
Hire a Babysitter in Three Easy Steps with Motherhood Center
Step 1: We ask that you submit the babysitting request form that can be found here.
Step 2: We will start reaching out to available sitters in our already screened babysitter pool. All our sitters have been interviewed, completed a hands-on practical, verified 3 references, and cleared a nationwide background check.
Step 3: After we are able to book a sitter, we send you a confirmation email with the babysitter’s name and phone number. You are welcome to reach out to her beforehand, otherwise, she will arrive at the designated location and stay for the requested period.
Motherhood Center Babysitting Services
- Minimum Hours: We do have a 4-hour minimum for our babysitting services.
- Rate: Our babysitting rate is $24/hour for one to two children and an additional $1/hour more for three to four children.
- Mileage Fee: If you live outside of the Beltway 8/outer loop area, we do have a mileage fee of $.56/mile.
- Cancellation Fee: We love 24-hours notice but understand that can’t always happen. Because we value our babysitters time, we do charge a 50% cancellation fee for the requested hours if the babysitter is cancelled with less than 24 hours. If a cancellation occurs with less than 12-hours notice, we charge a 100% fee for the requested hours.
- Late Booking Fee: If you need a sitter ASAP, we can accommodate you, but we charge a $25 fee if the job is requested without at least 24 hours prior notice.
- Holidays: Of course we have babysitters for the holidays! The holidays are additional fees for the babysitter’s time.
If you are interested in exploring our babysitting services, just give us a call at 713-963-8880 or visit us here and fill out our form online and we will be in touch shortly.