Virtual Labor Suport
Many expecting parents are finding they don’t have access to the support they hoped to use during their labor and birth. During this difficult time, many hospitals are changing their policies regarding visitors, labor doulas, and partners. Let us help support you through this amazing and wonderful event! In addition to our education classes, we can provide virtual doula services during your labor and birth.
We can’t be with you in the hospital, but we can be with you via live stream and video conferencing. $100 to sign up with a 30-minute call included. $50/hour during labor support. Email email@example.com for more information and a customized package.
VIRTUAL LABOR DOULA
- First-time parents will need to take a childbirth class before the actual delivery. We have our live-stream or in-person classes, as well as virtual private classes. You also have the option of learning this information directly through your labor doula, via Zoom or FaceTime sessions.
- If you are not a first-time parent, you may omit the class.
- 15-minute free consultation
- 30-minute initial Zoom session and 15 min postpartum Zoom session included in the registration fee
- Unlimited texting and emailing before birth
- The hourly rate applies to audio/Zoom /Face-Time calls before, during, and after birth
- The registration fee of $100 is due at signing, and all hourly rates of $50/hr will be billed in 15 min increments, billed weekly