Looking for a meaningful position
and love working with expectant moms, new moms and families?
At the Motherhood Center our Boutique & Client Care team is the first link between our customers and the many services we offer. We expect our Boutique & Client Care Associate to demonstrate a consistent commitment to respond promptly to our clients’ needs, effectively communicate our products and services and love working with expectant moms, new moms, and families.
You must have a genuine curiosity, interest, and care for people, along with authenticity, fashion and style sensibility, and exceptional sales ability. The ideal candidate multi tasks easily, works well with little supervision, is task oriented, and understands how to be a positive team player.
Full-Time or Part-Time position, some weekends required
Compensation: $ 17 to $ 19 per hour plus commission
This Full-Time or Part-Time, On-Site position will include but is not limited to:
- Greeting every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients
- Promote and sell Motherhood Center’s products, packages, and services
- In addition, you will work with instructors, educators, and massage therapists
- Responsibilities include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages, and keeping up with daily checklists accurately
- Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Some afternoon and evening/closing shifts also required
We are looking for a polished and talented professional:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Seasoned in customer/guest services and retail experience
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal driven, proactive, honest, and enthusiastic
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Eloquent communication skills
- Team player
About Motherhood Center
Nestled in the established River Oaks community, Motherhood Center is a pregnancy, parenting, and childcare resource focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being of expectant and new moms.
For over 20 years we have offered exceptional prenatal and postnatal massages, Yoga and Fitness classes, pregnancy and parenting education classes, private VIP services, Lactation support, Maternity consultation, Doula services, Family Assistant, Nanny and Babysitter placement, Sleep Coaching, and on-site retail all under one roof.
Commonly referred to as the “Mommy Country Club,” the center has become known for cultivating both an empowering atmosphere and a village of support amongst the 35,000+ families we have helped since opening our doors to Houston.
We are thrilled to be able to offer the same support to families all over the world with our many virtual classes and services.
We look forward to hearing from you!