Looking for a meaningful position
and love working with expectant moms, new moms and families?
At the Motherhood Center our Boutique & Client Care team is the first link between our customers and the many services we offer. We expect our Boutique & Client Care Associate to demonstrate a consistent commitment to respond promptly to our clients’ needs, effectively communicate our products and services and love working with expectant moms, new moms, and families.
You must have a genuine curiosity, interest, and care for people, along with authenticity, fashion and style sensibility, and exceptional sales ability. The ideal candidate multi tasks easily, works well with little supervision, is task oriented, and understands how to be a positive team player.
Part-Time positions, 15 to 20 hours per week including Friday, Saturday and Sunday shifts
Compensation: $ 18 to $ 20 per hour
Part-Time, On-Site position will include but is not limited to:
- Greeting every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients
- Promote and sell Motherhood Center’s products, packages, and services
- In addition, you will work with instructors, educators, and massage therapists
- Responsibilities include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages, and keeping up with daily checklists accurately
- Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Some afternoon and evening/closing shifts also required
We are looking for a polished and talented professional:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Seasoned in customer/guest services and retail experience
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal driven, proactive, honest, and enthusiastic
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Eloquent communication skills
- Team player
About Motherhood Center
Motherhood Center is a comprehensive wellness resource for expectant mothers and families with infants and young children.
For over 23 years, the Motherhood Center been providing pregnancy and parenting education classes, lactation services, yoga & fitness classes, massage services, and childcare placement services.
Our 5,000 square foot center is nestled in the River Oaks neighborhood in Houston. In recent years, we’ve added an expansive suite of online services, and we now have a robust national and international client base.
Extending far beyond the walls of our renowned center, the Motherhood Center embodies a haven for mothers and families across the globe.
If you are interested in this position please fill out our short online application below and submit your RESUME so that we can get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay: $ 18 to $ 20 per hour