Motherhood Center is NOW HIRING Store Manager, Spa / Yoga / Retail with Exceptional Customer Care!
If you stand out in a crowd, love to promote services you believe in, and have a natural outgoing sales personality – we would love to hear from you!
*You must have a genuine curiosity and interest in people, love working with expecting moms and babies, a full understanding of the job role and possess the necessary skills required to be a manager in overseeing of all buying, selling, merchandising, and employee management. Also must be detail oriented, dynamic, with great communication skills, authenticity, and have a professional appearance with style sensibility. The ideal candidate understands how to be a team player, is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role and is passionate about customer service and has good computer skills, including using POS software, retail/inventory tracking software, scheduling software, and Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience in breastfeeding or infant and maternity products is a plus!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Welcoming every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients, and providing MHC’s high level of customer service
• Promoting and selling MHC’s products, packages, and services. In addition will work with vendors, suppliers, instructors, educators, and massage therapists.
• Management of staff schedules and facilitate the scheduling and daily operations of classes and special events.
• Be the point person for client services and customer relations. Daily tasks will also include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages
• Most Saturdays are required
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? If so, please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER explaining why you would be perfect for this position and be sure to include your salary history. Applicant’s that do not include these will not be considered.