We are looking for a talented Personal Assistant to assist the Executive Team.
The ideal candidate must be very organized, reliable, detail oriented, hardworking and capable of staying focused and work continuously on multiple projects; having the ability to communicate effectively with the Executive Team and all associated company personnel.
We are looking for a polished and talented professional that is:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal driven, proactive, ambitious, honest, and enthusiastic
- Organized, ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Team player
Preferred Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience working with an executive team
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and telephone communication skills
- Identifying problems, before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office programs, researching on the Internet, and other online databases
About Motherhood Center
Nestled in the established River Oaks community, Motherhood Center is a pregnancy, parenting, and childcare resource focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being of expectant and new moms.
For over 20 years we have offered exceptional pregnancy and parenting education classes, private services, individualized support, and thoughtfully curated retail products. Commonly referred to as the “Mommy Country Club,” the center has become known for cultivating both an empowering atmosphere and a village of support amongst the 35,000+ families we have helped since opening our doors to Houston.
We are thrilled to be able to offer the same support to families all over the world with our many virtual classes and services.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Option for part-time available, 30 to 35 hours per week: $ 20 to $ 22 per hour