This family in West University is seeking a Full-Time Family Assistant or Governess with teaching or tutoring experience
to provide afternoon child care for their four children ages 12, 9, 7 year old daughters and 5 year old son.
The older two children are homeschooled at a different location.
The younger two children attend Elementary School.
No driving is required.
The Family Assistant or Governess must be trustworthy, punctual, consistent, responsible, fun, energetic
and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
The Family Assistant or Governess must have teaching or tutoring experience for First Grade and Pre-K,
specifically for Math and Reading.
The family has 3 cats.
Start Date: asap
Monday to Friday 2.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Sunday 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm
(40 hours per week)
The family is seeking a Family Assistant or Governess to:
– Tutor the First Grader and Pre-K in math and reading daily.
Homework and additional school materials will be provided
– Creative and educational games and playtime before dinner
– Preparing Children’s snacks and meals
– Supervise bath time and sleep routines
– Travel with family during the summer, holidays and school breaks, nationally and internationally
– Additional tasks may be added as needed while the children are in school
Grandmother is involved and at the family’s home on most days.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school graduate
- 3+ years of professional nanny experience
- Teaching or Tutoring experience
- Recent and relevant references (at least 3 professional childcare related references)
- Fluent in English
- CPR Certification
- Pass extensive background check
- Current Car insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
Motherhood Center is a comprehensive wellness resource for expectant mothers and families with infants and young children.
For over 23 years, the Motherhood Center been providing pregnancy and parenting education classes, lactation services, yoga & fitness classes, massage services, and childcare placement services.
Our 5,000 square foot center is nestled in the River Oaks neighborhood in Houston. In recent years, we’ve added an expansive suite of online services, and we now have a robust national and international client base.
Extending far beyond the walls of our renowned center, the Motherhood Center embodies a haven for mothers and families across the globe.
Do you have what it takes to be a Motherhood Center Nanny or Family Assistant?
Apply and begin to meet the best families in Houston!
If you are interested in this position please fill out our short online application below and submit your RESUME so that we can get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you!