We are looking for professional Full-Time Family Assistant to place with family in the Houston, River Oaks area. We strive to be an advocate for both our clients AND our family assistant to ensure both parties are supported and satisfied with one another and the agreed terms of employment.
This family is seeking a Full-Time Family Assistant to provide supervision for their three children ages 12, 9 and 6 years old and run additional household errands as needed.
Approximately 40 hours per week.
The family has 2 small and one elderly dog.
Start date: asap
Monday to Friday from 1.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Plus additional hours for 2 to 3 late evening per week
The family is seeking a Family Assistant to:
– Pick up children from school and take to extracurricular activities
– Help with homework supervision and dinner time
– Bath time and sleep routines
– Grocery shopping and errands such as dry cleaning, mailing packages etc.
– Help with feeding and walking the dogs daily
– 2 to 3 nights per week stay late (around 10.00 pm) while parents attend events
– Overnights when mom and dad travel alone for 4 days (4 times a year)
– Take care of the children full-time when the parents travel alone (4 days at a time)
– July and August required travel nationally with the family for vacations
– Housesit and taking care of the dogs when the family is traveling
– Small SUV provided by the family and required to use for transporting the children only
The Family Assistant must be high energy, playful, experienced, flexible and a self-starter to care for the children and run household errands as needed.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school graduate
- 3+ years of professional nanny experience
- Recent and relevant references (at least 3 professional childcare related references)
- Fluent in English
- CPR Certification
- Pass extensive background check
- Current Car insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Updated vaccinations
For over 23 years, we have placed only the premier Nannies and Family Assistant into the homes of families in the Houston area. Our Nannies and Family Assistants are passionate about their job, dedicated to the children they take care of, and supportive to the families they become a part of. Because our families only rely on using a placement agency, you will benefit from being interviewed from families that are looking to hire only the best! Our clients know any nanny and Family Assistant we present is the best in their field.
Do you have what it takes to be a Motherhood Center Family Assistant?
Apply and begin to meet the best families in Houston!