Are you looking for a meaningful position
as a Recruiting and Placement Specialist?
About the Position
Motherhood Center is looking for a talented, Executive Assistant for our Nanny & Family Staffing department to help us execute the growth of our very successful staffing service.
This position will work in close collaboration with the founder and the head of the department.
Since 2000, we have helped thousands of affluent families and busy executives who appreciate and expect the highest quality service and talent that can be provided.
This Part-Time or Full-Time, On-Site position will include but is not limited to:
- Supporting full-cycle recruitment by sourcing, recruiting, screening, and interviewing qualified candidates.
- Assisting candidates with the application process, on-boarding documentation, and orientation.
- Networking effectively to build relationships and pro-actively create a pipeline of candidates.
- Working in a highly visible, client-facing role where you will be working with high-net-worth families to place high-caliber childcare providers in our client’s homes.
- Administrative duties.
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Successfully negotiate by using softs skills such as intuition and empathy to calm emotions and close sales effectively.
- Will be able to communicate well and work as a part of a team, be proactive, ambitious, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, and comfortable with working with a diverse applicant base and high-profile clientele.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, that can work independently under minimal supervision.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and can shift gears quickly.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a deep passion for childcare and enjoys the emotional aspects of dealing with families.
- Understands the needs of busy professional/executive level working parents.
- Administrative experience in a professional, client-facing environment.
Preferred Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in full cycle recruiting
- Marketing background
- Strong Customer service
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills
- Identifying problems before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions.
- Basic knowledge of financial principles, business systems, and small business strategies
About Motherhood Center
Nestled in the established River Oaks community, Motherhood Center is a pregnancy, parenting, and childcare resource focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being of expectant and new moms.
For over 20 years we have offered exceptional pregnancy and parenting education classes, private services, individualized support, and thoughtfully curated retail products. Commonly referred to as the “Mommy Country Club,” the center has become known for cultivating both an empowering atmosphere and a village of support amongst the 35,000+ families we have helped since opening our doors to Houston.
We are thrilled to be able to offer the same support to families all over the world through Motherhood Network with our many virtual classes and services.
We look forward to hearing from you!