(River Oaks/Greenway Plaza)
The Executive Team of this fast growing entrepreneurial company requires the service of an executive assistant to assist in the day-to-day responsibilities. The ideal candidate must be organized, reliable, and communicate skillfully. The candidate must be able to work under demanding conditions and handle stressful situations effectively.
Strong potential for growth within the company as it grows and expands.
The successful candidate must be extremely organized, detail orientated, honest, intuitive, ambitious and hard working. Maintain a high level of knowledge of all departments’ functions and activities in order to respond to internal and external inquiries. The person must be capable of staying focused and persistent in accomplishing multiple projects. Communicate effectively with C level clientele as well as with all associated company personnel. Maintain calendar, coordinate meetings, events and deadlines with executive team.
Candidate Must Have:
- College Degree
- Prior experience working with executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Microsoft suite of software
- Proficient in traditional social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google)
- Genuine interest in childcare/family matters and enjoys the emotional aspect of the position
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Be the point person for client services in the placement of doulas and nannies.
- Be available to be on call 24/7 if needed
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to provide a professional resume with employment references
If you are interested in this opportunity please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER explaining why you would the perfect candidate and your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Applicant’s that do not include these will not be considered.)
We are a great place to work!