The ideal candidate is genuinely proactive, observant, and able to wear multiple hats at once, all while remaining present and collected.
Experience in business and accounting is a plus. Excel proficiency and advanced computer skills are required.
This position is dynamic, and the family is looking for someone who will thrive on the
uniqueness of this role.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Maintaining financial accountability of the family’s household budget
- Managing the family’s schedule along with vendors and other staff
- Planning of travel arrangements, entertaining, and overseeing various events
- Scheduling and management of home renovations and projects
- Other various tasks upon request
The family is looking for a calm, thorough problem solver who is honest, reliable, adaptable, able to direct many moving parts, and someone who can handle regularly changing needs and has great attention to detail.
The ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with family, household staff, and vendors is an integral part of this role. The candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exemplary interpersonal skills, social etiquette, and emotional intelligence.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
Professional, calm, and collected
An excellent communicator with exemplary interpersonal skills
- Nurturing and compassionate
- A natural problem solver
- Always willing to help
- Detail oriented
- Polished, mature, and mannerly
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER explaining why you would be perfect for this position and be sure to include your SALARY HISTORY. Candidates who do not include this WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED***