Employment Type: Full-time
Motherhood Center is NOW HIRING a Store Manager with exceptional business development, sales, and customer care experience.
At Motherhood Center we have created a village of support, an all encompassing community, for expecting and new mothers and families. We provide everything a family transitioning into parenthood needs physically, emotionally, and educationally through both our in-center and in-home services as well as providing resources through other like-minded providers.
The ideal candidate for this position understands how to be a team player, is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role and is passionate about customer service. The ideal candidate will be able to divide focus and time effectively as the Store Manager will be responsible for multiple departments including Spa, Yoga, and Retail. If you stand out in a crowd, love to promote services you believe in, and have a natural outgoing sales personality – we would love to hear from you!
- A genuine curiosity and interest in people and a love for working with expecting moms and babies
- Skills necessary to be a manager in overseeing of all buying, selling, merchandising, inventory management, scheduling, and employee management
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently after initial direction
- Professional, trendy appearance and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience using POS software, retail/inventory tracking software, scheduling software, and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in breastfeeding or infant and maternity products is a plus!
- College degree preferred
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Welcoming every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients, and providing MHC’s high level of customer service
- Promoting and selling MHC’s products, packages, and services.
- Working with vendors, suppliers, instructors, educators, and massage therapists
- Management of staff schedules, training, and reviews
- Facilitate the scheduling and daily operations of classes and special events
- Providing weekly data analytic reports to the company’s founders
- Be the point person for client services and customer relations. Daily tasks will also include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages
- Most Saturdays are required
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? If so, please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be perfect for this position and be sure to include your salary history. Applicant’s that do not include these will not be considered.