Motherhood Center is looking for a talented, Recruiter/Placement Specialist to help us execute the growth of our very successful nanny and in home employment service in the Houston market.
If you are interested in a successful career as a Recruiting Specialist and making a difference in the lives of area families and in home professionals, then this position is for you! Since 2003, MHC has helped thousands of affluent families who appreciate and expect the highest quality service and talent that can be provided.
This position will include everything from recruiting, interviewing, screening, and training of candidates to marketing, networking, sales, placements and top customer service. The primary responsibility will be recruiting, screening and making placements. Our ideal candidate is proactive, ambitious, sales driven, detail oriented, comfortable working with our diverse applicants and affluent/high-profile clientele, understands the needs of busy executive working parents, be social media and internet savvy? This candidate must also be cautiously careful, extremely thorough, have good sound judgement and above all a professional demeanor as you will be placing employees to work in client’s homes!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a resume (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Desired Skills & Experience
– 2 to 5 years experience in recruiting/sales/marketing/customer service is preferred
– Bachelor’s degree is preferred
– Previous employment as a nanny or household manager is a plus
– Excellent references from both current and previous employers
– Must be able to provide authoritative opinion and influence to parents who are executive decision makers
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong presentation skills to effectively present our business at speaking engagements and networking events
– Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
– Ability to anticipate problems and solve them quickly
– Excellent time management and negotiation skills
– Strong business acumen, professionalism, and high personal integrity
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, researching on the Internet, and working with an on-line databases
– Experience with all forms of social media
– Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Key Personal Traits:
– Has an genuine interest in childcare/family matters and enjoys the emotional aspect of the position
– Enthusiastic, honest, and positive attitude
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with people of different personalities and backgrounds
– Results-driven, energetic and hard working
The Motherhood Center is a unique space for moms-to-be, new mommies, and families. We offer the support and services all mothers need from pregnancy to parenting. We have been helping families in Houston find the best quality care for over 13 years. We offer a full spectrum of in home employment services such as nannies, babysitters, child care educators, personal family assistants and home managers. All of our caregivers are thoroughly screened and personally interviewed by our qualified and trained staff.