Ready to Join Our Team?
Are you a people person? Are you able to easily strike up conversation with a complete stranger? Do you want to make a difference every day? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER to email@example.com explaining why you would be perfect for this position and be sure to include your salary history
*Hourly compensation based on experience. Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Hours vary and include some evening/closing shifts.
Part-Time Retail, Spa, & Guest Services Representative
At Motherhood Center our Guest Services team is the first link between our customers and our services. We rely on our Guest Service Representatives to demonstrate a consistent commitment to respond promptly to our clients’ needs, effectively communicate our products and services and love working with expectant moms, new moms, and children.
You must have a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, fashion and style sensibility, and exceptional selling skills. The ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player, and is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role.
We are looking for a polished and talented customer service professional that is:
- Familiar with maternity, yoga/fitness, and wellness
- Knowledge of breastfeeding or infant care is a plus but not a requirement
- Basic computer knowledge
- Seasoned in customer/guest services or retail experience
- Goal Driven
- Organized, Detail Oriented
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Team Player
- Stellar Communication skills
Guest Services duties include:
- Greeting every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients
- Promote and sell Motherhood Center’s products, packages, and services
- Must be comfortable caring for infants
- In addition, you will work with instructors, educators, and massage therapists
- Responsibilities include answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages
- Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Some afternoon and evening/closing shifts also required.
About Motherhood Center
The Motherhood Center was founded in 2000 and is located in the River Oaks community inside the loop. For over 19 years the Motherhood Center has been Houston’s Premier provider of doula services, nanny and babysitting placement, pregnancy classes, parenting classes, children’s classes, lactation support, maternity consultation, yoga and fitness classes, prenatal and postnatal massages, sleep coaching, and on-site retail under one roof. We are a health and wellness service provider focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well-being before, during and after Pregnancy.