Ready to Join Our Team?
If you stand out in a crowd, love to promote services you believe in, and have a natural outgoing sales personality – we would love to hear from you! Please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER to email@example.com explaining why you would be perfect for this position and be sure to include your salary history.
*Hourly compensation based on experience. Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Hours vary and include some evening/closing shifts.
Part-Time or Full-Time Retail, Spa, & Guest Services Representative
At Motherhood Center our Guest Services team is the first link between our customers and our services. We rely on our Guest Service Representatives to demonstrate a consistent commitment to respond promptly to our clients’ needs, effectively communicate our products and services and love working with expectant moms, new moms, and children.
You must have a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, fashion and style sensibility, and exceptional selling skills. The ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player, and is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role.
We are looking for a polished and talented customer service professional that is:
- Familiar with maternity, yoga/fitness, and wellness. Prior experience in breastfeeding or infant care is a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge to operate our point of sales software for cataloging and selling products, packages and services.
- Seasoned in customer/guest services or retail experience is a plus.
- A leader with a proven ability to sell, educate, and promote merchandise based on the client’s needs.
- Passionate about promoting products and services to drive sales quotas.
- Impeccable attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred.
Guest Services duties include:
- Welcoming every client who walks in the door, giving tours to new clients, and providing Motherhood Center’s high level of customer service.
- Discovering new products for our clients.
- Promoting and selling Motherhood Center’s products, packages, and services.
- Must be comfortable caring for infants.
- In addition, you will work with instructors, educators, and massage therapists.
- Daily tasks will also include multi-tasking, answering phones, emails, booking appointments, and scheduling massages. Some Saturdays and Sundays are required. Some afternoon and evening/closing shifts also required.
About Motherhood Center
The Motherhood Center was founded in 2000 and is located in the River Oaks community inside the loop. For over 18 years the Motherhood Center has been Houston’s original and only provider of baby doula services, nanny and babysitting placement, pregnancy classes, parenting classes, children’s classes, lactation support, maternity consultation, yoga and fitness classes, prenatal and postnatal massages, sleep coaching, and on-site retail under one roof. We are a pregnancy health and wellness service provider focused on educating, supporting, and nurturing both the physical and mental well being of expectant and new moms.