An executive couple is in search of a smart, conscientious, and motivated House Manager who is looking to support and direct a busy household! This position is a blend of House Manager duties and Executive Assistant duties. If you are genuinely proactive, observant, able to wear multiple hats at once all while remaining calm and present – we would love to hear from you!
The Executive Assistant duties require a background or experience in business and accounting. For this role you will maintain financial accountability of the family’s household budget for various aspects of the home as well as for various projects and renovations. This position requires high competency in Excel and QuickBooks Online as well as hands on ability to handle technology.
The House Manager aspect of this role is dynamic, and we are looking for someone who will thrive on the uniqueness of this position. You will be responsible for:
– hiring and managing household staff while creating a warm, efficient, and loyal team of staff supporting the family
– managing the family’s schedule as well as that of vendors and other staff
– planning and oversee events
– scheduling and overseeing home renovations, projects, and events
– various other tasks upon request
We are looking for a calm and thorough problem solver who is honest, reliable, adaptable, able to direct many moving parts, and who can handle last minute changes and details. This position requires flexibility and availability to accommodate special occasions and unexpected last-minute needs. Communication with family, household staff, and vendors is integral in this role. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills, social etiquette, and emotional intelligence.
The ideal candidate for this position is:
– Professional, calm, and collected
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Nurturing and compassionate
– A natural problem solver
– Always willing to help
– Detail oriented
compensation: $65,000 – $75,000 Depending on experience
employment type: full-time