Compensation: Depending on experience
Employment type: Full-time
Motherhood Center is looking for a talented, Executive Assistant to assist in the Nanny Placement Department to help us execute the growth of our very successful nanny and in-home employment service in the Houston market. Demand in the department is growing and we need someone to support the head of the department with all operations.
If you are interested in a successful career as an Executive Assistant and making a difference in the lives of area families and in home professionals, then this position is for you! Since 2000, we have helped thousands of affluent families and busy executives who appreciate and expect the highest quality service and talent that can be provided.
This position will include everything from assisting in recruiting, interviewing, screening, and training of candidates to marketing, networking, sales, placements and top customer service. The primary responsibility will be assisting with recruiting, screening and making placements/sales. This position will operate side-by-side with the founder and the head of the department. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well and work as a part of a team. Our ideal candidate is sales driven, proactive, ambitious, detail oriented, comfortable working with our diverse applicants and affluent/high-profile clientele, understands the needs of busy executive working parents. The ideal candidate must also be social media and internet savvy. You will be placing individuals to work in client homes; professional demeanor, sound judgement, and a cautious and thorough attention to detail are of the utmost importance.
– Some experience in sales/recruiting/placements/marketing is preferred
– Bachelor’s degree is preferred
– Previous employment as a nanny or household manager is a plus
– Excellent references from both current and previous employers
– Must be able to provide authoritative opinions and influence to parents who themselves are executive decision makers
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong presentation skills to effectively present our business at speaking engagements and networking events
– Ability to anticipate problems and solve them quickly
– Excellent time management and negotiation skills
– Strong business acumen, professionalism, and high personal integrity
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, researching on the Internet, and working with on-line databases
– Experience with all forms of social media
– Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Key Personal Traits:
– Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Ability to multitask and shift gears quickly
– Has an genuine interest in childcare/family matters and enjoys the emotional aspect of the position
– Enthusiastic, honest, and positive attitude
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with people of different personalities and backgrounds
– Results-driven, energetic and hard working
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter explaining why you would the perfect candidate and your salary history. ***Applicants that do not include these items will not be considered ***.