Thank you for registering and purchasing services with The Motherhood Center. We would like to ask you to review our guidelines and policies specific towards the service purchased. These policies are accommodating to our clients as well as fair to The Motherhood Center. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation of Pregnancy & Parenting Education Classes:
- For clients who cancel prior to the scheduled class time, the client will be eligible to reschedule for the same class on another day, or receive store credit.
- For clients who do not attend the scheduled class and do not cancel prior to the scheduled class time, no refunds or store credit will be issued.
- If there is a cancellation due to medical reasons (i.e. bed rest), then client will be issued store credit.
Cancellation of Children’s Classes:
- If a client decides to cancel after enrolling in a children’s class session, then store credit only will be given.
- Children’s class registration includes a $15 non-refundable registration fee.
Yoga/ Wellness Policies:
- No refunds or store credit will be given for unused yoga class passes.
- Yoga class passes have expiration dates as follows:
- 5 class pass – 2 months from purchase date
- 10 class pass – 5 months from purchase date
- 20 class pass – 6 months from purchase date
PLEASE NOTE: Yoga passes and Wellness packages cannot be exchanged for other service
Massage & Spa Cancellation Policies:
- A valid credit card is required in order to book an appointment for any massage service.
- For any massage appointment that is rescheduled or cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time, a 50% charge of the original service fee will be applied to the client’s credit card on file.
- If a client does not show up for a scheduled massage or spa service, the client will be charged for the full amount of the original appointment/service price.
Cancellation of Photography Sessions (studio & in-home or on-location sessions):
- All photography shoot appointments must be paid for in advance.
- All photography shoots that are cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded
Labor Doula Policies:
-See Labor Doula Contract
Postpartum/Baby Doula “Baby Nurse” Policies:
-See Postpartum/Baby Doula Contract
Nanny Placement Policies:
-See Nanny Placement Fee Schedule and Family Contract for policies which were provided at the time of engagement and execution of services.
Babysitting Services Policies:
-See information and policies on our Babysitting web page
- Returned checks will incur a $25 processing fee
- All Gift Certificates and packages expire one year from date of purchase
- All in-store retail purchases that are unused and in the original packaging can be exchanged for store credit or merchandise within ten days of purchase.
- Motherhood Center reserves the right to refuse returns for the following: Intimates, feeding, hygiene, or used products- these items are Final Sale.